A GANZO INTERNSHIP
Ganzo, a magazine-style blog seeks marketing and editorial interns who would like to gain an academic semester or quarter of work experience. As a group of international journalists, bloggers, artists and photographers we are passionate about sharing the Italian lifestyle, wherever we may find it. Whether seen from the eyes of Simone Legno (aka Tokidoki) or told through the words of Oliver Stone, our articles create a unique vision of the design, art, food, fashion and cinema that are transforming the Italian way of life into a global experience.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Internship applicants should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. The letter must describe their interests and abilities as they relate to the following marketing and editorial responsibilities and skills:
- Maintain consistent brand voice.
- Keep media kit up-to-date and relevant to the blog’s goals.
- Professionally communicate Ganzo’s features to potential advertisers.
- Follow and contribute to marketing policy in order to grow readership and inbound links.
- Identify interesting and relevant articles that will grow readership.
- Fact-check article content and sources.
- Post to Facebook and Twitter.
- Respond to reader inquiries and encourage reader dialogue.
- Collect and review author submissions.
We are looking for interns who are familiar with Word, Facebook and Twitter. We prefer interns to be knowledgeable in Adobe programs such as Photoshop and to have some Italian language skills, but it is not necessary. Passion for Italian brands and lifestyle is essential. Addiction to sushi and ability to play ping pong is a plus.